- In these Terms:
“Company” means [CasaMooda]
“Customer” means the purchaser of Goods from the Company.
“Goods” means all goods sold and/or delivered by the Company to the Customer.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions of sale.
- These Terms apply to all items for the sale of Goods by the Company.
- No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of any of these Terms is binding on the Company unless confirmed by the Company in writing.
- The Customer acknowledges that no employee or agent of the Company has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the Goods or the sale of the Goods other than as contained in these Terms.
- Product information
Company takes great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on Company are shown in U.S. Dollars or Lebanese Lira and do not include delivery. The delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
- Payment (Only COD at the moment)
- Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) method:
- Payment is done directly when you receive the order sent by the designated courier service.
- You are not allowed to open the package before completing the transaction.
- If you want to return the item, please refer to the return policy, and make sure you have completed the transaction first.
- Only cash payments will be accepted. Any other payment methods like personal cheques or credit cards will not be accepted; therefore you will not be able to receive your shipment. If you would like to use your credit card, please click here to know more about our online payment methods.
- Credit Cards (COD only):
- com accepts Visa and MasterCard. You can safely enter your entire card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
- For credit cards denominated in a supported currency other than your local currency, your bank or credit card company may charge foreign conversion fees.
- The balance of the invoice price must be paid in full before delivery.
All delivery information are stated and may be subject to change. For further details, please refer to our Delivery policy
All information related on returning an item(s) are stated and may be subject to change. For further details, please refer to our Return Policy
- Information we use, how & why
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and dispatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
- Information we use, how & why
After you have registered an account with us, we would also like to send you our seasonal catalogues, along with details of our latest products and special offers.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other organization. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
To unsubscribe from postal mailing or make amendments to your mailing preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 03 008 064.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us with details of our seasonal products, latest offers and events, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email received.
- Social Media
When using our social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, don’t give out any information you wouldn’t be comfortable with a stranger knowing – this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
Your outfits are likely to appear in the following places:
Home Page – If it is selected by the Crew team.
• Instagram & Twitter – Users searching for the relevant hashtags will be able to see your post and your profile.
• Instagram & Twitter – On our official account if selected by the social media team.
• Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and other social networking sites and search sites.
- Safety & Security
Our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software we use encrypts the information you input, ensuring that it is virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to read any information that you provide.
Once an order has been placed, we don’t store the details of your payment card, with the exception of the last four digits and a unique token reference provided by your card issuer. This eliminates the need for merchants, e-commerce sites and operators of mobile wallets to store sensitive payment card data on their networks and reduces the risk of fraud.